by M THAMIM ANSARI
Fliegen ’11, a national level technical symposium, conceived and organised by the department of Aeronautical Engineering, which will be held from 21st to 23rd Feb, 2011, focusses at unleashing the talents of the young prodigies. A number of aero realated events as given below have been chalked out to enhance the innovative thinking of the budding engineers. In addition, following adventure club activities will be organised to enable the students to participate in all the events.
In addition, many organisations have been invited to participate which include:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Indian Space Research Organisation, National Aerospace Laboratory, Gas Turbine Research Establishment, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Taneja Aerospace, Mahindra Satyam Aerospace, Honeywell Technologies Solution, Tata Consultancy Service, Boeing Aircraft (INDIA) and UMS Coimbatore.
World’s most eminent scientists and astronauts from Russia join hands to share their valuable experience with us.
Paper Presentation, Project Presentation, Poster presentation, CAD modelling, Technical Quiz, Aero Modelling, Power Puller, Amphibian, Water Rocketry, Chuck Glider.
Hansa Flight Demonstration, Aerobatic Show, Power Hand Glider and Exhibition.
Zorbing, Para Sailing, Para Gliding, Balloon-tethered, Para-Motor Flying, Bunjee Trampoline and Rappelling.
Topics for paper presentation:
* Computational Fluid Dynamics
* Structural Stress Analysis
* Fluid – Structure Interaction
* Rocket Propulsion Techniques
* Flight Mechanics / Space Mechanics
* Aircraft Navigation, Guidance and Control
* Nano Composites Applied to Aerospace Engineering
* High Speed Flow Heat Transfer
* Aerospace Materials
* Emerging Trends in Aviation due to Technology Leap
* Integrated Flying & Integrated maintenance with Avionics
* Future of Manned Aircraft in View of Emerging of UAV’s
* Challenges in Scheduling in Air Transportation Vis-à-vis Fleet Availability, Aircrew and Maintenance Support
* India as a Manufacturing Hub by 2020 – myth of Reality?
* Future of Composite & Smart Materials in Aviation
* Fighter Aircraft for the next Century
* Aero Modeling as a First Step Towards Aircraft Design – Thrills & Challenges
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT IS ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 7TH 2011
FOR MORE DETAILS FLY TO
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Singularity Content.